Perfect Ribs in the Oven is a dinner for a smaller group or for those who are not fans of the BBQ taste. It’s a recipe that’s easy to assemble and will bring out all your senses with its smell and taste. The preparation is done in the oven, which allows you to spend more time with your family instead of in the kitchen. This is one of my favorite recipes when I want a dish without too many ingredients.
Benefits of Perfect Ribs in the Oven
1. Easy preparation in the oven. You can cook it early in the morning, have a quick lunch and then spend time with your loved ones.
2. The recipe is perfect for those who don’t like BBQ-flavored dishes or those who are not fans of ribs or steaks. Here you have chicken, sea bass and even vegetables cooked in a similar way as the ribs. By using different ingredients you can easily create your own dish by using what you love most.
3. Incredibly juicy, delicious and full of flavors. The oven will give your meat a different texture, while at the same time keeping it juicy and soft.
4. It requires fewer ingredients, so it’s more suitable for those who have to watch their budget or have limited time shopping in the supermarket. You don’t need to be a big fan of salt since this is done later on when you start to eat it, so it’s perfect as well for those with hypertension or on a diet.
5. Easy preparation compared to BBQ (no fire in your garden needed). The meat is baked in the oven and not grilled; however, the same delicious taste is achieved!
6. No shopping needed for a week (at least). In most cases, you only need to buy what you can find at home, and that’s why this is smart for those who are on a budget.
Ingredients Required: boneless ribs from chicken, sea bass or other fish, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar; white wine for an alcoholic version and the taste of your preference.